Upgrade / Update of Lead Kahuna Not Getting Completed?: Frequently Asked Questions
Applies to Local Analyzer
Why Is My Upgrade / Update of Lead Kahuna Not Getting Completed?
If an upgrade/update of Lead Kahuna is not getting completed, check that:
Errors Specific for the macOS:
1. Lead Kahuna will not upgrade if Lead Kahuna is installed in the Applications Folder. We recommend that Lead Kahuna is installed in the Desktop Folder.
2. The Gatekeeper may have been reset not to allow application installs from "Anywhere."
A MacOS update or a security software "fix" may have reset this to the default settings.
Please disable the Gatekeeper. The guide can be found here:
3. Previous versions of Java may still be installed.
1. Download and run the Java Uninstall Tool: https://www.java.com/en/download/uninstalltool.jsp
2. Install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE) from https://java.com/en/download/
Java Error: To use the "java" command-line tool you need to install a JDK
Getting Warning About Java / Lead Kahuna will not load
How to Troubleshoot Common Access Issues
Lead Kahuna Won't Start