Setting up your White Label
- If we go back to our dashboard and click on settings then click white label.
- Subdomain.repgrader.com – so when you first created your report or first signed up, you have the ability to choose a sub domain and you can choose anything you want. You only have one time to choose whatever you use to.
For instance: If I chose 0.repgrader.com
- (your subdomain) – every single sub domain that you create will be a forward slash (/)
- If you create another one
- Do not white label your domain right away unless you have taking action and got that report, email that report, send it to some clients, you’ve send it out to social media and take that action first.
- If you want step-by-step instructions on the full domain or the subdomain. You can simple click on full domain and click here, a pop-up will appear. In this pop-up we have a video in creating a record in a see name record exactly what you should do.
- Do not put a support ticket and saying it doesn’t work because it does work. Because the only reason that it won’t work if you didn’t follow this process.