In Ad Kahuna, the Landing Page settings feature allows you to fully customize your Landing Pages. You can setup your SEO (Search Engine Optimization), track when your Landing Page was last updated, and do so much more.
How to Use Page Settings
Complete the following steps to successfully use the Page Settings feature:
- From the Dashboard, click Ad Landing Pages.
- Click Edit Page next the Landing Page that you need to set up.
- Click Page Settings.
How to Setup the SEO Settings
Complete the following steps to successfully setup the SEO Settings:
- From the Page Settings page, click the SEO Settings tab.
- Type the Page Title and the Page Description.
- This section allows you to create your Personalized URL. Select a domain from the Domain drop-down list and type your URL extension for that domain.
💡 Click here to learn how to quickly add your White Label.
- To make this Page your Home Page, click Home Page.
💡 Copy the Hard-Coded URL and paste it on your browser to test your Landing Page.
- Click Save.
How to Setup Notifications
Complete the following steps to set up notifications:
- From the Page Settings page, click Notifications.
- Type your email and phone number, which is where your notifications will be sent to.
- Click the Plus icon .
- Click Save to apply your changes.
How to Check the Version History
To check your Version History, complete the following steps:
- From your Page Settings Page, click the Version History tab.
- To quickly view your previous Landing Page, click .
- To Restore your Landing Page as a Control or Variation, click Restore and select the appropriate option from the drop-down menu.
💡 Select As Control to make that Page your Main Landing Page. Select As Variation to create a Split Test.
- Click Save.