This article demonstrates step-by-step how to integrate Local Analyzer with AWeber.
How to Integrate Local Analyzer with AWeber
Complete the following steps to integrate Local Analyzer with AWeber:
- From the Main Dashboard, click Settings.
- Click the Integrations tab and the Add New Integration button.
- Select AWeber as the integration type and name your integration.
- Click the Get Access Key and Access Secret button.
- Type your AWeber Login Name and Password into the AWeber login page. Click Allow Access. You will receive an email that states you connected Local Analyzer to your AWeber account.
- Click the Create Integration button to start integrating with AWeber after your access key and access secret are automatically generated, which occurs after you have successfully logged in. Check your Integrations list to see if you have successfully added your new AWeber integration.