Having trouble getting your client's accounts to show the video covers feature on Facebook. Try this hack, which we've tested successfully several times. We cannot guarantee it's effectiveness, but it's worth a try!
Facebook Video Cover Hack
- One of the great things about this cover is we have design a special repvideo cover to go in. But unfortunately this feature does not appear to be available to all users.
- However, there’s some research we discovered hack that might help you to get your clients to have their video cover feature activated.
- I’m on a business page and right now I have only the ability to upload a photo. One of the things you can do is navigate to a page that does have video and show Facebook that you are authenticated for using video in your social cover.
- One of the pages that I am aware of that uses a video is Red Bull and we’ll go to their page and they have video here.
- All you have to do is click on it to view it. And just view it for a second, let Facebook know that you are an active cover user.
- And when that’s done. You can navigate back to the page. Close the error message. And you’ll see now you we have the ability photo or video to our business page cover.