To view the detailed analytics of your email broadcast, follow these steps:
From the Latest Broadcast section, select the email broadcast that you want to check and click the Gear icon (). Select ‘View’ as your action.
- This will redirect you to the email broadcast analytics page.
- Here you will see the details of your Broadcast:
- Created - This is the date and time on when the broadcast was created.
- Schedule Start - This is the date and time that the broadcast is scheduled to start.
- From - This is either your Cold Marketing Emails or Warm Marketing Emails.
- Template Used - If you have used a template, this will the name of the template used.
- Current Status - This displays the Current Status of the broadcast.
- Total Sent - This displays the number of emails that were sent out.
- Below, is your Contacts. This displays all the contacts that were inside the Broadcast as well as the action that the contact performed and the date that they performed the action.
- The last section displays a breakdown of Broadcast Analytics. This includes:
- Total Contacts - This is the number of contacts that are in the Broadcast.
- Bounced - This is the percentage of the emails that bounced.
Delivered - This is the percentage of the emails that were delivered.
Opened - This the percentage of the opened emails in your campaign which is broken into two:
- Clicked - This is the number of opened emails were contacts made a click.
- Unsubscribed - This is the number of opened emails were contacts unsubscribed.
- Unopened - This is the percentage of the unopened emails in your campaign.
🛈 You may also view this data for the last 7, 30, 60, 90, or custom range, depending on your preferences. Keep in mind that because a broadcast is sending at one time, most of your activities are going to be in a day or days following the broadcast being sent out.